Presenting a list of culinary fiction and nonfiction titles to make your mind and mouth water.
- The Language of Baklava by Diana Abu-Jaber
- Keeping the Feast: One Couple’s Story of Love, Food, and Healing in Italy by Paula Butturini
- The Wife of the Chef: The True Story of a Restaurant and Romance by Courtney Febbroriello
- Alone in the Kitchen with An Eggplant: Confessions of Cooking for One and Dining Alone edited by Jenni Ferrari-Auler
- Try This: Traveling the Globe without Leaving the Table by Danyelle Freeman
- Blood, Bones, and Butter: The Inadvertent Education of A Reluctant Chef by Gabrielle Hamilton
- Paris in Love: A Memoir by Eloisa James
- Eating Mud Crabs in Kandahar: Stories of Food during Wartime by the World’s Leading Correspondents edited by Matt McAllester
- The Apprentice: My Life in the Kitchen by Jacques Pepin
- Charlotte Au Chocolat: Memories of A Restaurant Girlhood by Charlotte Silver
- Le Road Trip: A Traveler’s Journal of Love and France by Vivian Swift
- Licking the Spoon: A Memoir of Food, Family, and Identity by Candace Walsh
- A Homemade Life: Stories and Recipes from My Kitchen Table by Molly Wizenberg
Check Out This Version:
You can also view another version of Delicious Reads — Culinary Memoirs and Novels at Riffle by clicking on the book list title.