Whether being a blogger means making money on the Internet or creating a website that gathers a tribe of individuals sharing your interest, these books are essential reading before you create your first blog.
They guide you in determining the blog’s purpose, creating content for your blog, gathering people — a tribe — to your blog and making money (if you wish) from your blog.
I am a professional blogger (horrorbooks.co) and a blog coordinator for the Heights Library system and these books have and still are assisting me in reaching my goals — to make horror fiction the dominate force in the literary world.
So, what do you want to do on the web?
So You Want to be a Blogger?
Interested in one or more of these books? Click the mouse on the book cover to read more about it and order it from your local CLEVNET library.
- Crush It!: Why Now Is the Time to Cash in on your Passion by Gary Vaynerchuk
- The Impact Equation: Are You Making Things Happen or Just Making Noise? by Chris Brogan and Julien Smith
- Jab, Jab, Jab, Right Hook: How to Tell your Story in A Noisy Social World by Gary Vaynerchuk
- Problogger: Secrets for Blogging your Way to A Six-figure Income (3rd. edition) by Darren Rowse and Chris Garrett
- Strengths Finder 2.0 by Tom Rath
- The Thank You Economy by Gary Vaynerchuk
- Trust Agents: Using the Web to Build Influence, Improve Reputation, and Earn Trust by Chris Brogan and Julien Smith
- Tribes: We Need You to Lead Us by Seth Godin
- Yes!: 50 Scientifically Proven Ways to Be Persuasive by Noah J. Goldstein, Steve J. Martin, and Robert B. Cialdini
Check Out Another Version of This List
You can view another version of So You Want to be a Blogger? book list complete with my annotations for many of the books at the CLEVNET webcatalog.